May 2, 2010

TAGGY WAGGY!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
as far as i'm concerned, no=)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
lastweek. reason? of many things. triggered by my dear PMS

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hell yeah! Do you?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Nasi+laok macam2+tomyam+nyum2.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Soon baby soon!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell yeah! and let me know what are my bad habits

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Totally! I can be very mean sometimes. Try me!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. Want some?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?.
I would love to! But I'm a paranoid.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
cookie crisp! pronounce CRISP with the correct pronunciation. It's hard!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla+chocolate

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their clothes.

14. RED OR PINK?
Pink. Give the red to Ibu

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Paranoid.Uncertainty

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My dude. Totally. LDR is killing me but I'm still alive. hehehehe

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
no.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
white+blue. shoesless

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the fan. Notice lately I don't listen to any renditions while blogging/facebooking. Guess I'm old.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White. Not many people like to use me so I'll stay long and pretty. huhu

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
thumbdrive. You should try!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister. tolong bayar ASTRO

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Football! Track

24. HAIR COLOR?
Black not so black

25. EYE COLOR?
Super deep black.

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Don't need one

27. FAVORITE FOOD
Ktiaw Pakli, Ibu's cooking

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
scary movies

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sherlock hOLMES. Brilliant

30. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR?
White+pink

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
a combination of both?

33. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
my own emotion

34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
a call/message from stranger.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I dislike reading.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
no mouse pad. But i think we got mouse in the kitchen

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
AIM which was boring!

38. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
my little nephew's giggle!

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Makkah=)

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can hear a little tiny sound of something but I can be real deaf listening to people, special eh?

42 WHERE WERE U BORN?
PJ y'all! hahahah! (PJ as in Petaling Jaya not Paya Jaras, y'all!)

43. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
IRA, PYA, NANA

44. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
UiTM-specifically in every classes we attended.

45. PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO TAG:
YOU!

2 comments:

iramok said...

hahahah! cookie crisp! igt lg b4 g kelas akan mkn a bowl of cookie crisp ngn mok. hehehehe. miss u wev u!

pjOyrawks said...

yes2!! hehehe..kripsss? krisssspp? hehehe! wev u too momok!!