September 17, 2008

mari bbuke pose

we had our buke pose at bagan klang on last monday.together with all the ptpl lecturers, not all la..quarter of it je.the place is a little creepy but the food was so yummy! butter prawn, crab soup, fishy some more...i was so full till the saho time! and today i had my buke pose with wawa n daus! my long lost fwen.. 2th je lost nye.not my classmates or whatever..we met last 4 ke 5 yers mase keje kt kdai tepon kow-kow.hehe... she's a kewl fwen and together with her beau daus, they are so saikoss!! tq korang dtg s.alam.taking pictures is a must!


dr kiri: madi,bed,pya,me,ina (all taken.haha!)

aku cm nenek2


daus me wawa!

cant wait to buke pose with my dude:) slmt pose korang..nk beli bj raye cntek2 dan mahal2 dtgla pkns s.alam..hehe.. til next entry.ta~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh mokkkkkkkkk
bru aku prasan..
pkai bju kurung cotton sme2 ekk?
alolololo..pink+hijauuu..
suweeeeeeeeeeettt


hakhakhak!!