July 13, 2007

~saturday mOrning~

Dengan name Allah yg maha pemurah lagi maha mengasihani..

its been a week since my last post.me went to watch Harry Potter on last thurs.the result? - frustrating,boring,where's the kwel actions?? damn xbrape best.. we were so eager for the heart thrilling actions but.. gagal! some of the audiences were even walkd out of the cinema! but at least when people askd me hv u watchd harry potter? i kud quickly answer them "oh yes!! me among the first who watchd it!" and mayb i kud even add up some of dis statements-"and please dun watch it!" or "so boring,u'll fall asleep rite after the 30th mins!" huhuhu:P

last wed was d day.wat day? wed la.. me n bestie met dis 1 dude..we used to be very close fwens.three of us..and now we r back being gud fwens again.happy dat everything has settled down now.thanks to my bestie ira.thanks to dat 1 dude yg dtg jumpe gk..even kne dtg naek moto! its ol about communication.now i'm leading myself to a better way of life.i hv a beautiful family,a caring bestfwen and an understanding dude.to all these things,i came out wit 1 conclusion - problems: face it dun runaway from it.ahahhaakk.. lesson of the year!

to my bestie ira: thanks for being there! truly u r my bestfwen dunie akherat.
to dat 1 dude: do what u hv to do 1st.while me..keep praying dat everything will b just fine.


p/s: i calld this month as a "happy month".two of my skulmates da engaged lastweek.my bestie found her guy n at last she found the good one.me feel more calm than before..alhamdulilah..

"..waking up to see dat evrything is ok, the first time in my life and its so great, slowing down i look around and i'm so amazed, i think about the lil things dat make life great, i wudnt change i think about it..dis is the best feeling.. dis innocence is brilliant, i hope dat it wud stay.."

d--b: innocence - Avril Lavigne (play it over n over again)

6 comments:

Ngahaha said...

yaaaaaaaaaa...
harry pota tak bes..
gua malu nk mengaku sebab peminat hary pota ramai sgt... tp mmg tak bes.. gua g tgk sebab nk abehkan pop corn jek.. eh.. si ira dah ade boiperen ek? sapa? abg fasi tu eK?

pjOyrawks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pjOyrawks said...

hahah!! abeskan popcorn! aku popcorn pon xlalu nk abeskan! gle gagal hary pottah tu!! ira lom official lagi..pape nant kami akan wat press conference.jgn lupe dtg! huhuhu..xlame lg jadila tu.apsal? ati ko luluh ke?? kehkeekeh!

irArOx said...

dearie bestie.. ive done my best to let evry1 happy..tho dat choice is highly doubtful..i believe dat thgs can be fixed n dat thre will always be a way..be it hidden or not..so now its up 2 u to make thgs work out..n i hope u can do it in a style. =p

ezwarazali said...

apakah yg berlaku nih?

pjOyrawks said...

hehe wawa..cte knak2..ble gadoh bg gule2 elok la balik:P